Bodrum | Will I Ever See You?


posted by Jan

No comments

I’ve been searching and reading a lot about Bodrum lately, specially knowing that I might be going with the hubs to Antalya, Turkey in March this year.

image borrowed from bodrumresortguide.com
I read that one place no visitor should miss is the famous Bodrum Castle, which overlooks the harbor and the international marina. The castle was constructed in the 15th century during the crusades of the middle ages. I saw some photos of the castle, and it is really huge and beautiful. Oh well, all castles are beautiful and huge, I guess I was just overwhelmed by just looking at the beautiful photos.

One other place we must visit is the Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology. This museum won an award in 1995 as a European Museum of the Year. I can’t wait to go take photos here. There are going to be lots of archaeological shoots that will be fun to take.

My darling hubs and I are definitely going to visit the islands around the Bodrum peninsula like Rabbit Island, Orak Island or Black Island. They are all known for fun activities by the beach like riding the waves with a jet ski, sailing with a catamaran, doing some para sailing or windsurfing.

All this is going to be a lot of fun. I am going to look for cheap flights to Bodrum. I am sure there are good offers online.

Here I come, Bodrum! Errrr... I hope! *hopeful grin*