Turkey, Oh Turkey


posted by Jan on

1 comment

Hubs is visiting Antalya in March (I can't stress it enough - LOL), and I am getting very excited (how many times have I said this already? Hehehe) as I might be going with him for a short holiday. I have always been very curious about Turkey. Every year we see lots of Turkish tourist here in Malaysia and they look really nice and pleasant.

Hubs is planning on extending our stay after his meeting so we can travel around Turkey. One place that really caught my attention was the place called Dalaman. Dalaman is a district situated on the southwestern coast of Turkey.

image borrowed from mygooroo.com
I googled and found out that Dalaman is known for its international airport (and Dalama has the most expensive airport in the world?) which serves as a gateway to the tourists who visit this part of Turkey every year, heading especially to seaside resorts to the west and east of Dalaman such as Marmaris, Fethiye, Köyceğiz, Dalyan, Ölüdeniz and Hisarönü.

Now, if you know me, I love hanging out at the beach. Besides swimming at the beach, I just love watching the sunrise and sunset. They are just simply so beautiful. It just makes my day! I love snorkerling too, and that’s definitely going to be in our itinerary.

Now I am getting very excited, and I need to find flights to dalaman turkey from Antalya. I’m sure there are cheap flights, and I want to look around for the cheapest fare possible so that I can keep the extra funds for our holidays.

Oh Turkey, you’re toasted. I’m coming! (another big hopeful grin)


1 comment