The Joys of Teaching


posted by Jan

No comments

Teaching means having to learn at the same time. Believe me, I can’t tell you how I have been reviewing High School lessons since I have started teaching. People could never really underestimate t the teaching profession. It’s not as easy as it sounds, actually. More than the teaching you do within the four corners of the classroom, you have to model so many things and inculcate in them principles that are useful to them as individuals.


So when friends ask me how my day in school was, I always think about how teaching can be fulfilling and tiring at the same time. But honestly, I have come to love it. I may not be out there building metal buildings as what I am supposed to do because that's more like my profession, but to be a part of someone’s young life, to be teaching them and be an influence is joy enough.