Poh Kong Auspicious Collection: 2012 Year of the Water Dragon


posted by Jan

No comments

Last December 2011, I had a media event invite from Poh KOng for the Media Briefing: Poh Kong Auspicious Collection: 2012 Year of the Water Dragon where publishers could preview and photograph/videograph their upcoming Auspicious Collection.

To welcome the year of the Water Dragon, Poh Kong has designed an exclusive collection of dragon-inspired gold jewellery that is modern while keeping true to Chinese beliefs, customs and traditions.

I responded to the invite but here's the problem. I got a follow up email asking for my phone number and car plate number, for security reason. That time, I didn't have phone yet... and my husband couldn't send me to the place because he had another appointment to attend with. I didn't even have a business card to begin with! Now I am trying to make clear business cards for my blogging media events. I didn't see the need until I had to decline because I didn't have id to show.

Anyways, I was really very excited coz I am a Poh Kong consumer. My husband got my engagement ring from there. We also pierced Samantha's ears from there. I also got a couple of jewellery from their TRANZ Collection (four-leaf clover designed earrings and pendant).

I hope I can get another media invite from them in the future.