Paleo for Kids | Sweet Potato Bread


posted by janet on , , , , , ,

No comments

I am excited for this new discovery! Sweet potato bread. I didn't need to add honey. Sweet potato has its own sweetness already.



My recipe for sweet potato bread:

Ingredients:

1 medium sized purple sweet potato (grated - coz I don't have sweet potato flour)
1/2 cup dessicated coconut (because I don't have coconut flour)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 cup coconut milk
4 eggs

Mix all the dry ingredients (grated sweet potato, coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon powder)
Mix all the wet ingredients (coconut milk and eggs)
Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Mix well.
Bake into the preheated oven at 350 deg F for 45 minutes.

I do french toast for kids. I eat the bread with coffee with coconut milk.